More About Yours Truly — On Camera!

Why hello!

I’m expanding into the world of video! At least a little bit. Though I’m not sure how often I will be filming, I wanted to make my first video a fun one that was easy for me to create (with the help of my video editing guru, Justin) and interesting for you viewers.

I believe videos are a great way to connect with you guys on a different scale, especially if they’re simple and quick or talking about a specific topic in detail that doesn’t exactly work for a blog post. Look for those periodically on Facebook!

Also, if you have any ideas about what types of videos you’d like to see, leave them in the comments! Even if it’s just “give us a brief update on your life,” I want to know!

And you might want to subscribe to my channel, as I’m hoping to upload videos from time to time! 😉

Enjoy my kick-off video below!

—K

About Karin

Journalist, singer, reader, movie fanatic, photography buff, GVSU alum, wanna-be-Brit, Crohn's fighter, Coca-Cola addict, animal lover, not a kid person, hater of winter, Michigander
This entry was posted in General, Video and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to More About Yours Truly — On Camera!

1. Janet M Schnell says:

Great video! You speak clearly and slow enough so we can understand each word you are saying. Keep up the good work! I loved your first attempt at a video!

2. Mom says:

Great job, my beautiful daughter! Yes, do more video’s! I loved hearing the answers to all the insightful questions. One question from me – why was there a timer ticking in the background? Just curious!

• Karin says:

I don’t understand what you mean about a timer in the background. Do you mean the background music Justin paired up with this video?

• Mom says:

Hmm, I didn’t realize that was background music. All I could hear was the ticking. Lol! Must just be me. Sorry!
        Oh yeah – and what happened to wanting to go to Egypt & loving Phantom as one of your favorite books & movies? ;).

• Karin says:

Yes I still want to go to Egypt, but right now I’d probably get killed or not allowed back into the U.S. (thanks, Trump). And Phantom is yes, but hey I have to keep the video as short as possible and I just rattled newer stuff off the top of my head.

3. Anita Mueller says:

Loved your video…you are beautiful like your mother…….my daughter Julie used to babysit for you many moons ago…..and….I do not like spiders either….keep up the good work…..and glad you are feeling better…..